The AfterLife pedal was conceived for a world full guitarist that wanted to carry their tone beyond this life and into the AfterLife.
Designed with a shredder/lead guitarist in mind. A streamlined looked with tons of tone. Nothing too complicated to operate, just switch/dial and volume.
Of course for the people that need to have more control, internally they can adjust the gain, level, or bias for the effect with mini trim pots located on the circuit board.
The AfterLife was inspired by old and new. Internally it has 4 different analog effect circuits inside. Two distortions and two fuzzes.
Each effect circuit was inspired by either a vintage effect or a modern effect.
Your tone will never be the same after to plug into this pedal.
- Controls - 4-way dial and volume knob.
☀️- Modern Fuzz
- Internal Controls- trim pots gain, bias level.
- 9-volt center-neg input (power supply not included) 100 mA minimum
- 1/4" input - 1/4" output
- Stomp Switch- on/off
- True Bypass
- 100% hand-wired and hand-built
- 100% Solid Aircraft Aluminum Machined enclosure(not die-casted)
- Anodized color for increase durability - Black Space and Grey Night
- Laser engraved artwork, front, and back.
- On/off color-changing
- Size- 7.5"(19cm) x 3.5" (9cm)